Thursday, February 20, 2025

February 9, 2025 (Sunday) @ VGL

 

So this was an odd one for the books...I cannot really say what happened, but we didn't seem to find a good rhythm...we started at the top of the bowl, so I anticipated a little deviation and confirmation on Mila's part and it was okay(ish).  The track turned at the woods and went about 25 steps before turning into the woods. We entered the woods a bit off the track and didn't really recover from that. For now I'll chalk this one up to 'just not our day...'  The day was a bit warmer (near 50) than it had been so perhaps that was a factor.   


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

March14, 2025 (Friday) @ VGL (TDX style practice track)

  Goal - work on elements of TDX style track particularly bouncing off, working alongside, and entering the woods. Things I liked:  Mila...