Sunday, February 2, 2025

February 2, 2025 (Sunday) @ Adair's (starts)

 

This was a bit of a mixed bag - first three starts were good.  Right as we were starting the fourth one, someone was firing a gun in the distance so I had to do some treat tosses to get her going and then after the turn, partway down the track she encountered an area she did not want to walk through at all. Something there was aversive to her...then once we got going again she stopped a few feet from the article and I had to again encourage her... 

Tracks were: ~1.10; 1.39; 1.45; 2.08

(will post maps and if I can get it loaded, video later)

No comments:

Post a Comment

March14, 2025 (Friday) @ VGL (TDX style practice track)

  Goal - work on elements of TDX style track particularly bouncing off, working alongside, and entering the woods. Things I liked:  Mila...