Thursday, March 9, 2023

February 27, 2023 - Haley's - Continue Reducing Cues & Problem Solving

I wanted to again practice turning away from turns, etc plus adding in an element of problem solving for Mila on the track so I did an "overshoot" walk for turn 3. Mila initially turned left correctly at the turn, then came back and checked out the overshot steps, then glanced at me (this is the only time I noted that she was definitely looking for a cue of some sort), then she looped back to the turn and track and went down it nicely. Article indication for article on Leg 2 was strong, w/ very strong restart; and end article was okay (not as good as article on leg 2, but she "likes" bandanas so not completely surprising).
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

March14, 2025 (Friday) @ VGL (TDX style practice track)

  Goal - work on elements of TDX style track particularly bouncing off, working alongside, and entering the woods. Things I liked:  Mila...